Information Accessibility Officer
In order to make Flow and its activities as enjoyable and safe an environment as possible for everyone, the function of Accessibility Officer has been added as of this year. The Accessibility Officer guards and improves the openness of the association for people who may struggle with certain aspects of the association and its activities. This may include people with depression/depressive symptoms, anxiety symptoms, Autism Spectrum Disorder, or ADHD, among others.
This position is taken on by one Daily Board member. This year it will be Lynn Willems (main position External Affairs). The entire Daily Board continues to be approachable as a confidential counselor, this is not just the Accessibility Officer. Also, the entire Daily Board is always available for questions.
On this page, there is a list of contact information of individuals and agencies who can provide appropriate assistance for members who indicate a need for it. In addition, when registering for an activity, the website lists potentially disruptive aspects that may occur.
In addition to the list of external resources and disclaimers on the website, the Daily Board also offers customized assistance to people who indicate a need for it. Members can indicate if they have found or will find a certain aspect of an activity to be disturbing. All members of the Daily Board can be approached for this. If you want to report this anonymously, you can do so through the chat function on the website. To ensure your privacy and anonymity, some rules have been established, which can be found at the bottom of this page.
Rules website chat function
- Anonymous chatting is only possible on working days (Mon-Fri 10.00-17.00).
- When chatting anonymously, you do not have to leave a name or email address. If you do not leave any person information, there is no way for us to trace the contact back to you.
- The Internal Affairs (Rosa van der Vleuten) manages the chat function. They will respond to you as quickly as possible or if requested, forward your message to the right board member
- Matters discussed through the chat function may be shared with the rest of the Daily Board if needed, as it is anonymous interaction and this will not endanger your anonymity.
- The Daily Board can only offer a limited number of options from the list if the interaction remains anonymous.
- If necessary, through the chat function, you can ask for a specific Daily Board member and they will contact you as soon as possible (anonymously or not).
For questions or suggestions, you can send an email to the Accessibility Officer (Lynn Willems).